In practice organisational learning from projects rarely happens, and when it does it often fails to deliver the intended results. Learn how to use the Syllk model (a variation of Reason’s Swiss cheese) to wire an organisation for the capability of learning through projects.
Audience Participation: Identify facilitators & barriers to Knowledge Management (Lessons Learned) and associated KM practices with a follow up discussion at the World Cafe.
• Organisations are failing to learn from their past experiences
• The Swiss cheese model is successful at promoting safety and accident prevention
• We adapt the Syllk model for organisations to learn from past experiences
What The Delegates Will Take Away from the Session:
• Gain an understanding of the facilitators and barriers to knowledge management lessons
• Enable management to conceptualise how learning know-how is distributed across a
network of interconnected organisational faculties and systems.
Looking forward to meeting up with as many of my pmlessonslearned blog followers as possible.
Until next time…Stephen